- This event has passed.
Public Workshop 2
February 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
You are invited to attend a Public Workshop to learn about and discuss proposed Building Electrification Ordinances for New Buildings for the Cities of Goleta and Carpinteria, and the County of Santa Barbara. The workshop will cover:
- How all-electric new buildings help our cities and county achieve climate action goals.
- Health, comfort, and efficiency benefits from electric appliances
- Key features of the proposed codes.
- Information on grid reliability and cost-effectiveness.
- Permitting and exemption for new buildings and remodels.
- Available rebates and incentives
- Opportunities for audience feedback and Q&A.
This workshop will be held at 1:00 PM on February 23, 2023. Please register here to RSVP and receive a meeting invitation link.